What if I postpone taking my exam for several months (or years!) and I want to re-take your review course again?
Or what if I want to take the review course again for the CEUs?
Unlike other courses who will charge you the full fee again, we will gladly give you a 50% DISCOUNT off the current price of the review course.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) You must have completed and graduated from an accredited family nurse practitioner (FNP) or adult gerontology primary care NP (AGNP or AGPCNP) program.
2) You must attend the entire review course for your specialty. For live courses, it includes both the live lectures plus the one webinar.
3) For webinar courses, you must attend and complete the entire course which takes 4 days (FNPs) and 3 1/2 days (AGNP). For live courses, you must attend the entire 3 day course.
4) Student must take the ANCC/AANPCB certification exam within 120 days of course completion to be eligible for the free course guarantee. If you fail the ANCC or AANP certification exam, send proof by taking a picture of your score report and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) After we receive proof, you can schedule your free webinar by emailing our office at email@example.com.
If you fail again, you are entitled to another FREE webinar (then retake the test) as long as it is within the 120 day time period (from last day of initial review course).